Welcome to Radcliffe-On-Trent Health Centre
Coronavirus / COVID 19 - Please DO NOT attend the surgery unless you have an appointment. For the protection of staff and patients, please wear a face covering when attending the surgery. Thank you.
The situation is changing rapidly and the surgery needs to make changes to the way it works to accommodate this:
- In line with local and national guidance, we will be taking no more pre-booked appointments - all online booking has been suspended. This is so that we can manage workflow when we know which clinicians are well and able to work each day.
- We are moving to a telephone triage only service within the next week or so, so that when you ring, you will be called back by a doctor or nurse and hopefully managed over the telephone where possible. We are trying to keep the building as empty as we can for the protection of patients and staff.
- This means that if you have a health concern you will need to ring the surgery on the day that you want to be called back on or seen (if necessary). Ensure you give your telephone number.
- If the clinician feels that you need to be seen then they will organise an appointment for you ON THAT DAY.
- We are asking patients not to arrive early for their appointment so that we minimise time spent in the waiting room. Please wait outside the surgery or in your car if you are early.
- We are asking you to stick to the one problem/one appointment rule so that appointments do not overrun.
- Routine reviews are likely to be delayed or done via telephone if necessary.
Our priority is the wellbeing and safety of all our patients and staff and we thank you for your patience and understanding at this very difficult time.
Patients whose employers are requesting "Isolation Notes", please click on the link below.
If your employer requests a medical certificate which is not covered by the NHS Isolation Note, please click on the link below, complete as appropriate and give to your employer.
Medical Certificate regarding Coronavirus
Check online at gov.uk and at nhs.uk for advice and the latest COVID-19 information before attending the practice.
If you are concerned that you may have Coronavirus or may have come into contact with someone who has, the NHS 111 online service has created Coronavirus pages that advise what you should do based on your particular circumstances. This can be accessed by clicking on this link: NHS 111 online service Please do not come to surgery in person.
For the latest information and advice regarding Coronavirus please click on the following links:
Further information and advice available here
We hope to use our surgery website as a way of presenting our patients with an up to date resource for all information relating to our practice. We will keep it current with any news, developments & details that are relevant to the practice & our patients.
As well as a source of information about our practice, the staff & the services we provide, we hope you use the website as a useful resource with links to other reliable websites for health related information. If there is topical health information we will also add this to the website.
On-line Access to GP Services
On-line access via a secure sign in process is available for:
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Limited Access to your Medical Records
To access your secure sign in details - please come to the surgery and bring some photo identification with you. Our administration staff will then be able to provide you with instuctions on what to do next.
If the surgery does not yet have your mobile phone number please let us have the details as soon as possible.
Named Accountable GP
All patients at Radcliffe on Trent Health Centre have a named, accountable GP who is responsible for patients’ overall care at the practice. Your named GP has been allocated to you by the practice. If you have a repeat prescription you can find the name of your allocated GP at the bottom of this. If you do not have a repeat prescription and you wish to know who your allocated GP is, please contact the practice. You can talk to or make appointments to see any of our doctors or nurses, not just your named GP. If you have a preference for a particular GP at the practice, please talk to one of our receptionists. We will do our very best to accommodate your request, although this cannot be guaranteed due to the different workloads of our GPs who work full time and part time. If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks of your request, please assume your preferred GP has been assigned to you.
New patients will be given their named accountable GP at the point of registration by the receptionist.
Access for the disabled and toilet facilities are available at the Health Centre.
As a Rushcliffe patient you can now access routine appointments in the evenings and at weekends. These appointments are best suited for things that will not need ongoing review by your usual practice.
You can book through your surgery during opening hours for appointments between 6.30pm and 8pm in the evening on weekdays and between 8.30am and 12.30pm at weekends. If you request one of these appointments, which are outside of usual working hours you will be offered a slot with a Rushcliffe GP, Nurse or Healthcare Assistant at one of three locations across the borough. The location will depend on the day of your appointment.
The additional evening and weekend appointments will be available at:
- East Bridgford Medical Centre
- Castle Healthcare Practice in West Bridgford
- Keyworth Medical Practice.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL EXTENDED HOURS APPOINTMENTS ARE PREBOOKABLE ONLY BY CONTACTING YOUR OWN GP PRACTICE.
THERE IS NO WALK IN SERVICE OFFERED.
IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT ASSISTANCE BEFORE 8AM OR AFTER 6.30PM, PLEASE CALL 111.
Click on the Appointments tab for more information
NHS Website - Feedback on Radcliffe-on-Trent Health Centre
Please Leave us your Feedback
(Site updated 16/09/2020)